Thursday, January 10, 2013

Playing Jayce



Most of you reading this probably knows that I play Jayce a lot. I usually do good with Jayce but today I got destroyed by Kayle. I was thinking why I couldn't beat her but I think now I found the answer. I was playing passive at level 1. I know this may be sound weird but hear me out. Kayle's level 1 seems very good because of her auto attacks and rage, but if you can close the gap before she gets you low with her harass you have a good chance. Specially for a champion like Jayce, he has a slight advantage compared to most champion because his level one Q on both forms deals significant damage. I guess that from now on I'll try to be more aggressive at level 1 since I have a habit of waiting till 3 since I used Wu Kong a lot. I guess the lesson here is to know at what level your champion is stronger than the enemies champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment